April 28, 2019
WELCOME — Pastor Rob
PRELUDE — "Fairest Lord Jesus" — arr. by Smith-Hustad
*CALL TO WORSHIP
Pastor: The glory of Easter fades so quickly if our faith is not great enough to believe in Christ's Resurrection.
People: The feeling that Christ's Resurrection is too good to be true is the very reason our faith seems inadequate.
Pastor: That may be why Thomas wanted to see the Lord before he would believe such a wonderful truth.
People: We cannot touch Christ's wounds; but we believe he arose, and we want our faith to be strong enough to always enjoy the glory of his Resurrection.
* HYMN — "Christ Arose"— #357
* UNISON PRAYER — Most gracious Father, whose Son returned from the grave in glory, and appeared to his disciples: Grant us the faith to believe beyond what our eyes can tell us, that we may experience your Son in our lives as our Lord and our God! In his name we pray. Amen.
Welcome One Another in Christ.
CHILDREN'S MESSAGE — Pastor Randy
MORNING PRAYER — Pastor Rob
Sharing Our Praises and Prayers
The Church in Prayer
The Lord's Prayer (using debts and debtors)
THE OFFERTORY — "Come Ye Faithful, Raise The Strain" — Sullivan-Graham
Presentation of God's Tithe (Guests, please consider the welcome card your offering)
* The Doxology
* Prayer of Dedication
SPECIAL MUSIC — "Stand In Your Love" — Praise Singers
HYMN — "Because He Lives" — #358
SCRIPTURE — John 20:19-31 — Terry Miller
MESSAGE — "Honest & Dishonest Doubt" — Pastor Randy
* HYMN — "He Lives" — #368
We invite you to come forward to the altar rail for prayer during the closing hymn.
* BENEDICTION — Pastor Randy
POSTLUDE — "Glorify Thy Name" — arr. by James & Stan Pethel
Information hosts are available to assist you with the following information:
- Childcare is available for ages 7 and under during 9:00 & 11:00 services in the nursery room located on the second floor.
- Children's activity bags for ages 3 and up are available at Zion's Zebra located in the lobby.
- Hearing assistance devices and large print bulletins are available for your convenience.
- Restrooms are located in the lobby and in the hallway near the rear entrance of the church.
- Diaper changing stations are located in the hallway restroom near the rear entrance of church and in the women's restroom in the lobby.
Guests: First time guests please use the connection card found in the pew rack to let us know that you worshipped with us today and turn it in to the Information Desk after worship for your gift. We are happy you visited Zion Church and we pray you will return!
Ushers: Bob & Sandy Sandoe, Ethan & Aiden Balderrama
Front Door: Karen Sandoe
Office Door: Bridget Mellinger
Back Door: Edith Thierwechter
Information Host: Sandy Sandoe
Audio: Carl Kimmel
Visuals: Susie Smith
Piano: De Leitzel
Organ: David Schell