November 17, 2019
WELCOME — Pastor Keith Buckbee
PRELUDE — "O God, Eternal Source" — Adam Krieger
*CALL TO WORSHIP
Pastor: This is the Lord's Day, a day to worship God in thanksgiving for our salvation.
People: We praise God for the victory over sin which he gives through his Son, Jesus Christ!
Pastor: We are freed from the bondage of sin; and this days a public witness of how God has saved us.
People: May this day be a weekly symbol to our world that God has made us free. We rejoice in him!
* HYMN — "He Is Lord"— #34
* UNISON PRAYER — Pastor Rob Dagen
Most holy Father, who has come in our midst to save us, and has set this day aside as a symbol of salvation to our society: Grant that we may live this one day in such a way and to give you honor and glory for our salvation in Jesus Christ, through whom we pray, Amen.
WELCOME ONE ANOTHER IN CHRIST
SPECIAL MUSIC — "Thank You Lord For Making Me" — King's Kids
CHILDREN'S MESSAGE — Pastor Keith Buckbee
Children may be dismissed
Sharing Our Praises and Prayers
The Church in Prayer
The Lord's Prayer (using debts and debtors)
THE OFFERTORY — "I Believe In Christ" — Longhurst-Manookin
Presentation of God's Tithe (Guests, please consider the welcome card your offering)
* The Doxology
* Prayer of Dedication
SPECIAL MUSIC — "For the Beauty of the Earth" "Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus" — Handbell Choir
SCRIPTURE — Mark 2:23-28 — Betsy Bateman
MESSAGE — "The Sabbath, A Symbol of Salvation" — Pastor Keith Buckbee
* CLOSING HYMN — "In The Garden" — #635
We invite you to come forward to the altar rail for prayer during the closing hymn.
* BENEDICTION — Pastor Keith Buckbee
* POSTLUDE — "Recessional" — Everett Titcomb
Information hosts are available to assist you with the following information:
- Childcare is available for ages 7 and under during 9:00 & 11:00 services in the nursery room located on the second floor.
- Children's activity bags for ages 3 and up are available at Zion's Zebra located in the lobby.
- Hearing assistance devices and large print bulletins are available for your convenience.
- Restrooms are located in the lobby and in the hallway near the rear entrance of the church.
- Diaper changing stations are located in the hallway restroom near the rear entrance of church and in the women's restroom next to the front lobby.
First time guests please use the connection card found in the pew rack to let us know that you worshipped with us today and turn it in to the Information Desk after worship for your gift. We are happy you visited Zion Church and we pray you will return!
Ushers: Louise Gettle, Marlene Deiss, Lorna Rieger, Judy Trout
Front Door: Janet Taylor
Office Door: Bridget Mellinger
Back Door: Marlene Deiss
Information Host: Aiden Balderrama
Audio: Tiff Gassert
Visuals: Will Rautzhan