9:00 traditional worship service
The 9:00 Traditional Service follows a traditional United Methodist worship format. The service music is accompanied by the church pipe organ. Hymns are sung using The Celebration Hymnal.
An up-to-date bulletin for this service can be found here on this website.
The Sacrament of Holy Communion is celebrated several times during the year.
During the Fall, Winter and Spring, special music is provided by Zion's Senior Choir and also periodically by Zion's Kings Kids choir, both directed by Barb Kriston.
Special services, i.e. Veteran's Day, are led by Zion's Concert Band directed by Brian Klinger.
Various musical artists provide music during the Summer months.
There will be an Information Host at the information desk upon entering the front of the church and are available to assist you with the following information:
- Childcare is available for ages 7 and under during 9:00 & 11:00 services in the nursery room located on the second floor.
- Children's activity bags for ages 3 and up are available at Zion's Zebra located in the lobby.
- Hearing assistance devices and large print bulletins are available for your convenience.
- Restrooms are located in the lobby and in the hallway near the rear entrance of the church.
- Diaper changing stations are located in the hallway restroom near the rear entrance of church and in the women's restroom in the lobby.
First time guests are asked to please use the connection card found in the pew rack to let us know that you worshipped with us today and turn it in to the Information Desk after worship for your gift. We are happy you visited Zion Church and we pray you will return!