JULY 14, 2019
WELCOME — Pastor Rob Dagen
PRELUDE — "Come, All Christians, Be Committed'" — arr. by Mark Hayes
*CALL TO WORSHIP
Pastor: Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the lands!
People: Serve the LORD with gladness; come into his presence with singing.
Pastor: Know that the LORD is God. It is he that made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
People: Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise. Give thanks to him, bless God's name.
Pastor: For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.
* HYMN — "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty"— #210
* UNISON PRAYER — O God, our Guide and Guardian, you have led us apart from the busy world into the quiet of your house. Grant us grace to worship you in Spirit and in truth, to the comfort of our souls and to upbuilding of every good purpose and holy desire. Enable us to do more perfectly the work to which you have called us, that we may not fear the coming of night, when we shall resign into your hands the tasks which you have committed to us. So, may we worship you not with our lips at this hour, but in word and deed all the days of our lives; through Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.
WELCOME ONE ANOTHER IN CHRIST
GUEST SPEAKER — Our Missionary to Hungary — Carrie Callahan
Carrie is presently a music/elementary teacher at Quality Schools International in Pápa, Hungary
Children may be dismissed
MORNING PRAYER — Pastor Rob Dagen
Sharing Our Praises and Prayers
The Church in Prayer
The Lord's Prayer (using debts and debtors)
THE OFFERTORY — "El Shaddai" — arr. by Phillip Keveren
Presentation of God's Tithe (Guests, please consider the welcome card your offering)
* The Doxology
* Prayer of Dedication
SPECIAL MUSIC — Ethan Balderrama
HYMN — "O How I Love Jesus" — #92
SCRIPTURE — Luke 10:25-37 — Mary Whiteley
MESSAGE — "Who Is Your Neighbor?" — Pastor Keith Buckbee
* HYMN — "He Leadeth Me" — #690
We invite you to come forward to the altar rail for prayer during the closing hymn.
* BENEDICTION — Pastor Keith Buckbee
* POSTLUDE — "Spirit of God, Descend Upon My Heart" — arr. by Cindy Berry
Information hosts are available to assist you with the following information:
- Childcare is available for ages 7 and under during 9:00 & 11:00 services in the nursery room located on the second floor.
- Children's activity bags for ages 3 and up are available at Zion's Zebra located in the lobby.
- Hearing assistance devices and large print bulletins are available for your convenience.
- Restrooms are located in the lobby and in the hallway near the rear entrance of the church.
- Diaper changing stations are located in the hallway restroom near the rear entrance of church and in the women's restroom next to the front lobby.
First time guests please use the connection card found in the pew rack to let us know that you worshipped with us today and turn it in to the Information Desk after worship for your gift. We are happy you visited Zion Church and we pray you will return!
Ushers: Rich Walter, Lorna Rieger, Jon and Nancy Swanger
Front Door: Judy Vindich
Office Door: Marlene Deiss
Back Door: Janet Taylor
Information Host: Mary Whiteley
Audio: Mark Doll
Visuals: Susie Smith