OCTOBER 20, 2019
WELCOME — Pastor Keith Buckbee
PRELUDE — "Prelude on "Jesus, The Very Thought Of Thee"" — Dykes-Parkinson
*CALL TO WORSHIP
Pastor: Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!
People: Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.
Pastor: Bless the Lord, O my soul, who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies.
People: Bless the Lord, O my soul, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Bless the Lord, O my soul; Bless the Lord!
* HYMN — "Thou Art Worthy"— (sing twice) #100
* UNISON PRAYER
O Lord our God, you are always more ready to bestow your good gifts on us than we are to seek them, and are willing to give more than we desire or deserve. Help us so to seek that we may truly find, so to ask that we may joyfully receive, so to knock that the door of your mercy may be opened to us; through Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen.
WELCOME ONE ANOTHER IN CHRIST
SPECIAL MUSIC — "Lord, I Lift Your Name on High" "How Beautiful" — Handbell Choir
CHILDREN'S MESSAGE — Pastor Keith Buckbee
Children may be dismissed
MORNING PRAYER — Pastor Rob Dagen
Sharing Our Praises and Prayers
The Church in Prayer
The Lord's Prayer (using debts and debtors)
THE OFFERTORY — "Just As I Am" — Bradbury-Wood
Presentation of God's Tithe (Guests, please consider the welcome card your offering)
* The Doxology
* Prayer of Dedication
SPECIAL MUSIC — "Our Lord Is In This Place" Music by Mary McDonald — Senior Choir
SCRIPTURE — Mark 1:40-45 — Ethan Balderrama
MESSAGE — "The Cleansing Power of Jesus" — Pastor Keith Buckbee
* CLOSING HYMN — "Victory In Jesus" — #353
We invite you to come forward to the altar rail for prayer during the closing hymn.
* BENEDICTION — Pastor Keith Buckbee
* POSTLUDE — "Scherzo'" — Everett Titcomb
Information hosts are available to assist you with the following information:
- Childcare is available for ages 7 and under during 9:00 & 11:00 services in the nursery room located on the second floor.
- Children's activity bags for ages 3 and up are available at Zion's Zebra located in the lobby.
- Hearing assistance devices and large print bulletins are available for your convenience.
- Restrooms are located in the lobby and in the hallway near the rear entrance of the church.
- Diaper changing stations are located in the hallway restroom near the rear entrance of church and in the women's restroom next to the front lobby.
First time guests please use the connection card found in the pew rack to let us know that you worshipped with us today and turn it in to the Information Desk after worship for your gift. We are happy you visited Zion Church and we pray you will return!
Ushers: Craig & Mary Whiteley, Mari Conners, Janie Tignanelli
Front Door: Peg Fitzkee
Office Door: Linda Strayer
Back Door: Marlene Deiss
Information Host: Mary Whiteley
Audio: Tiff Gassert
Visuals: Will Rautzhan